Thursday, July 3, 2008

III. Lambert

A coworker of my friend Tressa brought a basket of kittens to work today. Tressa is hooked on a little orange guy and, being a chemist, she likes to name her pets after stuff in the world of chemistry (she currently has cat named Curie after Marie Curie, a pioneer in the field of radioactivity). She mentioned that she thought that Lambert would be a good name for the new little guy she is drooling over. To her, Lambert is is a unit of luminance but to me it is a sheepish lion! Does anyone remember that cartoon? Guess what...it is on YouTube!




May Lambert--the little orange kitten--live a happier life than Quartz, Quartz 2, and Tugtupite (beta fish that Tressa had for short periods of time). One committed suicide by jumping out of his bowl, one died of temperature related issues, and, well, I don't recall why the third checked out). I think Boo should stick with cats.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I TOTALLY remember that cartoon---in fact, your post got the song from it going in my head. Hehehe