Wednesday, July 16, 2008

VI. Weekend in Review

So I'm a little behind...still haven't found the box that has my SD card reader.

On my drive over to Leavenworth on Friday evening my car hit a new mileage landmark. I guess I've covered a lot of ground in the last three years! Yikes.


I went with Hannah, Lars, and Hannah's parents, to see "The Sound of Music" as presented by the Leavenworth Summer Theater. The setting was beautiful, the vocals were really good, but some of the acting was a little disappointing. Of course, it was the first performance of the season! Hannah's brother was playing percussion (well done) and I discovered the son of family friends was playing the part of Kurt (SO cute). We were asked to not take pictures of the performance but no one said anything about taking pictures of the audience.


My youngest sister, Arita, is in Drivers Ed and recently got her permit so I let her drive us around. Don't they just grow up so fast? *sniffle*


My parents picked up two kittens recently to be outside cats and keep the mice away from the home front. Meet Robin and Guy (named for Robin Hood and Guy of Gisbourne). The pictures really don't do them justice. Totally adorable!

No comments: